BOTTEL has a vacancy for an operations employee for 5 days / 40 hours a week. (8:30 to 17:00) or flexible.
As an operations employee you have the privilege to be working with craft beer all the time! Together with the team you are responsible for the production (the filling). Of course, when working with beer, cleaning is a (big) part of the job, but you will not be doing it alone.
The tasks of an operations employee:
- Preparing the fillingmachines
- Moving around kegs of beer (physical work)
- Leaving the production area tidy and clean
- Maintenance of the production equipment
- Process improvement plans
Who are we looking for?
BOTTEL is looking for a person that wants to make an effort to grow BOTTEL. Your background is not important, but your mindset is!
- BOTTEL’s core values resonate with you!
- You like to work with a drumbeat and find satisfaction in completing your work on time
- You have an eye for detail and the quality of our products
- You are physically capable to lift crates, boxes and kegs of around 20kgs
- You are flexible when changes/improvements are made
- You are a fun person to work with
- You master the English language and are easy to communicate with
- You have a technical background
Then we almost forgot the most important qualification: you like to taste beers.
Are you the person we’re looking for? Please contact us for a good conversation and a glass of beer. Cheers!
(We are situated in Amsterdam Westpoort, Gyroscoopweg 62A, close to Sloterdijk Station and Isolatorweg Metrostation.)
Interested? Sent your application to Remi Vandichel <Remi@bottel.beer>